The fourth Democratic Party's Presidential debate was hosted by CNN and The New York Times in Westerville, Ohio. This is the fourth Democratic debate to decide the opponent who is going to fight the 2020 US elections against President Donald Trump. Twelve candidates were involved in the debate, which was moderated by CNN anchors Erin Burnett and Anderson Cooper and New York Times national editor Marc Lacey. The discussion took place in Otterbein University, Ohio. Here are some of the highlights from the fourth Democratic Debate:
1) Following candidates took part in the fourth Democratic Debate: Warren, Biden, Klobuchar, O'Rourke, Sanders, Buttigieg, Harris, Booker, Yang, Castro, Gabbard, Steyer
2) The average time for the debate was 12.4 minutes, with Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden sharing the top two ranks of the stage time.
3) Elizabeth Warren had airtime of 22.8 minutes while Joe Biden spoke for 16.7 minutes.
4) With Twelve contenders on stage, this was the most crowded Democratic presidential debate in history, and all of them focused on the issues of economy and the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump.
5) Elizabeth Warren faced massive attacks from all the other democrats. She tried to dodge the questions related to middle-class taxes and her health care plan.
6) Warren didn't give any clear indication of whether middle-class taxes will be eliminated or not.
7) Next up, Joe Biden took center stage and addressed issues regarding Trump's foreign involvement, corruption, and allegations on him and his son Hunter Biden.
8) Joe Biden made it clear once in for all, he said - "My son did nothing wrong, I did nothing. I was only responsible for carrying out the policy of the United States government as the Vice President in rooting out corruption in Ukraine."
9) Biden also took the chance to attack President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani who has consistently alleged corruption claims Biden and his son.
10) Biden further added - "President Trump plans are falling flat. He doesn't want me to be the Presidential candidate because he will well aware that I'll beat him like a drum."
11) A heated exchange took place between Buttigieg and O'Rourke regarding gun violence.
12) Bernie Sanders cleared the air about his ill health. Recently he underwent a procedure for artery blockage. He said - "I'm healthy, I'm feeling great," to the great round of applause from the audience.
13) He continued promising that the campaign will not stop, and it will only be rigorous than previous.
14) Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren had a face towards the end of the debate regarding Trump's controversial Twitter account.
15) Harris said - "I just wanted to say that I was surprised to hear that you did not agree with me when I called on Twitter to suspend Donald Trump's account, I would urge you to join me." Warren seemed uninterested in the topic. Warren countered - "Look, I don't want to push Trump off Twitter. I want to push him out of the White House. That's our job."
On Monday, speaking to Fox and Friends, President Donald Trump said that the New York Governor An..
President Donald Trump is battling out two critical issues currently, one being the coronavirus p..